Italiani all'Estero e Stranieri in Italia
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Italiani all'Estero e Stranieri in Italia

Consolato, Ambasciata, Matrimonio all'estero, Divorzio all'Estero, divorzio rapido, divorzio al vapore, Stranieri in Italia, Matrimoni misti, sposarsi all'estero, divorziarsi all'estero. REPUBBLICA DOMINICANA

IndiceIndice  PortalePortale  GalleriaGalleria  CercaCerca  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  

Visa to marry in Italy

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Rashmi

Numero di messaggi : 1

Visa to marry in Italy Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Visa to marry in Italy   Visa to marry in Italy EmptyVen Feb 28, 2014 4:59 am

Dear All,

Me n my fiance(Italian national) wish to get married in Italy in september. I have already prepared my SIngle status certificate and would be getting it translated to Italian in the coming days. I wish to know If there is any specific type of visa which I need to apply for in order to get married in Italy? My fiance will be sending my certificate to the municipality in in his city in italy to get us the dates for the marriage. but my confusion is if I should apply for a normal tourist visa where i mention reason for travel as marriage and attach copies of the documents the italian municipality will prepare or is there any other type of visa which I am suppose to apply for? Please advice if you have any information about the same.
Regards
Rashmi
Torna in alto Andare in basso
bostik
Amministratori
Amministratori

Numero di messaggi : 3912

Visa to marry in Italy Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Visa to marry in Italy   Visa to marry in Italy EmptyVen Feb 28, 2014 10:42 am

Rashmi ha scritto:
Dear All,

Me n my fiance(Italian national) wish to get married in Italy in september. I have already prepared my SIngle status certificate and would be getting it translated to Italian in the coming days. I wish to know If there is any specific type of visa which I need to apply for in order to get married in Italy? My fiance will be sending my certificate to the municipality in in his city in italy to get us the dates for the marriage. but my confusion is if I should apply for a normal tourist visa where i mention reason for travel as marriage and attach copies of the documents the italian municipality will prepare or is there any other type of visa which I am suppose to apply for? Please advice if you have any information about the same.
Regards
Rashmi

Hi,
In Italy it doesn't exist the fiancèe visa.You can apply for a touristic visa,attaching the documents of the Italian municipality but is very difficult to get a touristic visa.
Best regards.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Visa to marry in Italy
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» INDIAN MARRYING ITALIAN IN ITALY
» Mixed italian-indian wedding in Italy
» Matrimonio in USA fra Italiano e Americana+vivere/lavorare in Italy
» matrimonio - visa - (pds) cds
» Visa di fidanzata!